As a non-profit community health center, we offer an enjoyable work environment with competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a great workplace culture.
We are currently recruiting for the following position(s):
- Health Educator / LPN
- Medical Assistant
- Patient Services Representative
- Pharmacy Clerk (on-call)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Case Manager
- Clinical Psychologist
- Housing Associate
- Development Specialist
- Community Health Educator
- Program Manager (Youth Outreach)
- Elder Services Housekeeper
- Youth Education and Employment Counselor (part-time)
In order to be considered for the vacant position(s) listed above, you must apply through ADP Workforce Now.