Waikiki Health offers obstetrical and gynecological (OB/GYN) services for women, along with primary medical care.
Women’s health services include:
- Annual exams (pelvic, breast and pap smears)
- Testing and treatment for sexually-transmitted diseases (STD’s)
- Birth control
- Preconception planning
- Prenatal care
- Post-partum follow-up care
- Health education & counseling
- Referrals to pediatric care
- Nutrition counseling
- Family Planning
- Primary Medical Care
- Help quitting tobacco (Smoke Free Program)
Women’s health services ares available at these locations:
At the PATH Clinic in Kaimuki, services are provided in a relaxed, home-like setting that is supportive of each woman’s unique path to health and capable parenting.