Our Tobacco Treatment Program helps patients live healthier – tobacco free. After an initial consultation, each patient will receive a personalized plan for quitting that includes tobacco cessation treatment and non-judgmental, continued support.
Tobacco Cessation Treatment services include:
- Individual counseling
- Group sessions
- Nicotine Replacement Therapies (depending on eligibility)
- Peer support training
Tobacco Cessation Treatment services are available at these locations:
- Waikiki – Ohua Clinic
- Kaimuki – Care-A-Van Drop-in Center
- Waikiki – Youth Outreach (YO) Drop-in Center
- Kaka‘ako – Next Step Project
If you are thinking about quitting – even if you have tried in the past – or want to learn more about your options, contact our Tobacco Treatment Specialists: (808) 791-9391.
Registered Dietitians are food and nutrition experts who work in the treatment and prevention of disease. They provide Medical Nutrition Therapy, helping people better understand how their everyday dietary choices can have a profound impact on their lives and overall health.
At Waikiki Health, patients will receive a personalized plan that works with their lifestyle.
Individual counseling and Group sessions can address, but are not limited to the following:
- Diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, Gestational
- Weight Management: Overweight/Obese, Eating Disorders, Weight Gain
- Cardiovascular Diseases: Hypertension, Dyslipidemia, Congestive Heart Failure
- Renal and Kidney Disease
- Women’s Health: Pregnancy, Osteoporosis, Anemia, PCOS
- Pediatrics: Infant/Child Feeding, Failure to Thrive
- GI Disorders: Celiac Disease, Cirrhosis, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis
- Liver Disease: Hepatitis, Cirrhosis, Fatty Liver
- General Preventative Nutrition and Meal Planning
*** Services are free to patients