The Youth Outreach (YO) program provides medical and social services to homeless youth, 14-21 years old. YO also offers support, which can be difficult to find living on the streets and the opportunity to create positive change.
YO services include:
- Preventive care, physical exams and immunizations
- Health education and counseling
- Group/peer therapy sessions
- Substance abuse education and referrals
- Shelter and job assistance
- Hot meal service
- Food, clothing and hygiene supplies
- Shower and laundry facilities
- Storage lockers
- Recreational activities
- Primary Medical Care
- Women’s Health
- Family Planning
- HIV Early Intervention
- Tobacco Cessation Treatment
- GED Preparatory Classes
The YO drop-in center is open three afternoons each week. Assistance and information is also provided by street outreach teams. If you or someone you know needs our services, contact or visit YO.
Community support is vital to our YO program. Please consider volunteering, donating canned goods and clothing, or making a monetary donation (donate online now). For more information, contact YO or review the YO Wish List.