415 Keoniana Street
Honolulu, HI 96815
Hours of Operation
- Drop-In Hours (youths under age 22): Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
- 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Onsite Clinic Hours: Mondays only
- 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Youth Outreach (YO) serves as a safe haven for homeless youths, offering medical care, social services and non-judgmental support (read more about our wide range of YO services).
Appointments are not necessary; patients may walk-in for services.
Medical and social services are free. Please contact YO for further details.
Limited street parking is available.
From Downtown Honolulu:
- Ride the 2 Bus, exiting at Kuhio opp. Namahana; walk back to Keoniana
- Ride the B Bus, exiting at Kalakaua & Ena; continue walking toward Keoniana
- Ride the 23 or 24 Bus, exiting at Olohana & Kalakaua; continue walking toward Keoniana