277 Ohua Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96815
Hours of Operation
- Monday, Wednesday & Thursday
- 7:30 am – 6:30 pm
- Tuesday & Friday
- 6:30 am – 6:30 pm
- 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Pharmacy: Monday - Friday
- 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Pharmacy: Saturday
- 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Most patients visit our primary care clinic in Waikiki to receive comprehensive, quality services.
Patients should call ahead to schedule an appointment. Same day appointments may be available.
Medicaid, Medicare and most private insurance plans are accepted. A sliding fee scale is available for patients without insurance. Please speak with a patient service representative for further details.
Free parking is available on the Ohua side parking lot. A parking pass can be picked up at the reception.
From Downtown Honolulu:
– Ride the 2 Bus, exiting at Kuhio & Paoakalani; walk back to Ohua
– Ride the B bus, exiting at Kalakaua opp. Uluniu; continue walking toward Ohua
From Ala Moana Center, ride the 8, 19, 20, 23 or 24 bus:
– Exit at Kuhio & Liliuokalani; continue walking toward Ohua
– Ride the 23 or 24 bus, exiting at Kuhio & Paoakalani; continue walking toward Ohua