Honolulu, HI 96813
Hours of Operation
Waikiki Health manages the Next Step Shelter in Kaka’ako.
- Emergency shelter for families, couples and individuals
- Referrals for medical care
- Behavioral Health
- Tobacco Cessation Treatment
- Eligibility assistance
- Job training and placement assistance
- Housing placement assistance
Please contact the Shelter Coordinator to inquire about staying at the shelter: (808) 791-9385.
Help support those on the pathway out of homelessness. Suggested donations are listed on the Next Step Wish List.
Donations are also accepted online, by phone (call 808-922-4788) or by mail (download our donation form).
Mahalo nui loa!
The Next Step Shelter is located in a warehouse, near the Kaka’ako Beach Park and UH School of Medicine.
The shelter is accesible through a gated entrance located on Ilalo Street near Forrest Avenue. There is a sign for the shelter on the gate.