935 Makahiki Way
Honolulu, HI 96826
Hours of Operation
- Medical: Monday – Friday
- 7:30 am – 6:30 pm
- Dental: Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Dental: Tuesday & Thursday
- 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Pharmacy: Monday – Friday
- 8:30 am – 5:00 pm (closed 1 pm - 1:30 pm)
- Saturday & Sunday
Makahiki Medical and Dental Clinic is located in McCully/Moiliili neighborhood, and it provides primary medicare care, pediatric, social services, and dental care.
Patients should call ahead to schedule an appointment. Same day appointments may be available.
Medicaid, Medicare and most private insurance plans are accepted. A sliding fee scale is available for patients without insurance. Please speak with a patient service representative for further details.
Free parking is available onsite.
From Downtown Honolulu:
– Ride the 1 Bus, exiting at McCully-Moiliili Public Library on Makahiki Way
– Ride the 1 bus, exiting at either Isenberg or McCully on S. Beretania; walk 2 blocks to King St. and head towards Makahiki Way