Waikiki Health’s primary clinic is now accepting applicants for a full-time RN Care Coordinator.
The RN Care Coordinator duties also include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance with Meaningful Use initiatives.
- Focus on primary care, chronic disease management, and assisting in coordination of care provided by Waikiki Health providers to promote effective utilization of medical services.
- Provides patient education and counseling on various facets of diabetes, including but not limited to pathophysiology of diabetes, lifestyle changes and promotion, use of glucometer and monitoring of blood sugars, self care like daily foot checks, importance of annual eye exams, and routine health care maintenance.
- RN graduate from an accredited school of nursing with valid license to practice in the State of Hawaii preferred.
- Strong understanding of chronic diseases and ability to decipher basic medical reports are required.
- Good computer skills, public speaking and relationship building skills are essential.
- Culturally competent, non-judgmental, self-directed and flexible.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Please visit our Website at www.waikikihealth.org for additional information.
In order to be considered for the position, you must apply through ADP Workforce Now.
Résumé sent via e-mail will not be accepted.