Waikiki Health’s Youth Outreach is now accepting applicants for a Program Manager. The Program Manager is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day drop-in, outreach and clinic operations.
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Daily on-site supervision of Youth Outreach staff, students, and volunteers
- Supports youth clinic
- Addresses client and staff concerns in a timely manner
- Attends recurring organizational and community meetings as required (internal and community)
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Advanced degree in Social Work, CSAC, and/or Nursing preferred
- Supervisory experience strongly preferred
- Experience with homeless and at-risk populations and substance abuse
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Grant writing experience preferred
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member
- Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driving abstract, 5-year loss history
Please visit our website at www.waikikihealth.org for more information on Waikiki Health.
In order to be considered for the position, you must apply through ADP Workforce Now.
Résumé sent via e-mail will not be accepted.