Waikiki Health is now accepting applications for a full-time Pharmacy Technician. The Pharmacy Technician will support pharmacy services at our Ohua clinic in Waikiki and Makahiki clinic in McCully-Moiliili.
The duties include, but are not limited to:
- Cooperate with other pharmacy staff to provide excellent service and care to customers.
- Assist the licensed pharmacist with preparing and dispensing medication.
- Perform order entry, billing, and resolve insurance issues.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One year recent retail pharmacy experience with knowledge of insurance billing.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to accurately perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks/projects.
- Familiarity with pharmacy law and industry/technical terms and processes.
- National pharmacy technician certification preferred.
- Knowledge of brand and generic drugs by name preferred.
Please visit our website at www.waikikihealth.org for more information on Waikiki Health.
In order to be considered for the position, you must apply through ADP Workforce Now.
Résumé sent via e-mail will not be accepted.