Waikiki Health is now accepting applicants for a Payroll Specialist/GL Accountant. The Payroll Specialist/GL Accountant will assist the Assistant Controller with the management of the payroll function.
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to: general ledger and financial statements; payroll processing; and account analysis.
- Four year degree in accounting, finance or related business degree required.
- Prior experience working for a CPA firm preferred but not required.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in the following:
- Account analysis and reconciliation
- Journal entry preparation
- Monthly closings
- Accounts payable, cash receipts and payroll processing
- Basic understanding of US GAAP, internal controls and US payroll tax laws required.
- Excellent computer skills-specifically with Excel, accounting software (MIP preferred), and payroll software (ADP preferred).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills required.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Able to work both independently and in a team.
Please visit our website at www.waikikihealth.org for more information on Waikiki Health.
In order to be considered for the position, you must apply through ADP Workforce Now.
Résumé sent via e-mail will not be accepted.