Waikiki Health’s call center is now accepting applications for the position of a full-time Patient Services Representative. The duties of this position require the handling and management of confidential health information. Consequently, a primary responsibility of this position is to safeguard, protect and maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all consumer health information.
This position also requires flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends.
In order to be considered for the position a candidate must fulfill the following qualification requirements:
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and use a multi-line phone.
- Experience in a call center and medical office preferred.
- Knowledgeable with insurance eligibility process.
- Ability to provide superior customer service, proficient in windows based programs.
- Successful completion of a medical assistant program preferred.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records system.
- Experience with cash handling in clinical/medical setting preferred.
- One to two years of previous experience in a busy medical clinic and filing, medical records or legal records experience preferred.
Please visit our website at www.waikikihealth.org for more information on Waikiki Health.
In order to be considered for the position, you must apply through ADP Workforce Now.
Résumé sent via e-mail will not be accepted.