Waikiki Health is recruiting for a Mid-level Provider for our primary care clinic.
Our mission is to provide high quality medical and social services that are accessible and affordable for everyone, regardless of ability to pay. As a non-profit community health center, we offer a rewarding work environment with competitive salary and benefits. Waikiki Health Center participates in the National Health Service Corps loan re-payment program and offers license reimbursement and continuing medical education opportunities.
Our community health center uses creative and innovative approaches in wellness methods to address health disparities experienced by those who have economic, language, cultural, and other barriers to obtaining care. Ideal candidates are culturally sensitive, compassionate and interested in patient-centered care.
- The ideal applicant is interested in this unique opportunity to provide care to a diverse population.
- PA certification recognized by the state of Hawaii and national certifications as appropriate, OR
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) and Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) in Hawaii.
- Must meet CME requirements for licensure.
- Current license to practice medicine in Hawaii.
- Current DEA and Hawaii Narcotics Enforcement Division licensure.
Please visit our website at www.waikikihealth.org for more information on Waikiki Health.
In order to be considered for the position, you must apply through ADP Workforce Now.
Résumé sent via e-mail will not be accepted.