Waikiki Health is recruiting for a full-time medical provider for our primary care clinics.
Our mission is to provide high quality medical and social services that are accessible and affordable for everyone, regardless of ability to pay. As a non-profit community health center, we offer a rewarding work environment with competitive salary and benefits. Waikiki Health Center participates in the National Health Service Corps loan re-payment program and offers license reimbursement and continuing medical education opportunities.
Our community health center uses creative and innovative approaches in wellness methods to address health disparities experienced by those who have economic, language, cultural, and other barriers to obtaining care. Ideal candidates are culturally sensitive, compassionate and interested in patient-centered care.
If you are passionate about helping and empowering one of the most vulnerable populations in our community, then this position may be for you.
- Current license to practice medicine in Hawaii.
- Current DEA and Hawaii Narcotics Enforcement Division licensure.
- Must be able to work with multi-ethnic and multi-cultural staff and clients.
- Must be eligible for credentialing to participate in plans, such as Quest and the majority of other third party payers.
- Must be fluent in English.
For Mid-Level Providers:
- PA certification recognized by the state of Hawaii and national certifications as appropriate, OR
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) and Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) in Hawaii.
Please visit our website at www.waikikihealth.org for more information on Waikiki Health.
In order to be considered for the position, you must apply through ADP Workforce Now.
Résumé sent via e-mail will not be accepted.