Waikiki Health is recruiting for a part-time Optometrist for our growing primary clinic. The schedule for this position is one to two days a week (flexible and negotiable). If you are passionate about helping and empowering one of the most vulnerable populations in our community, and/or wanting to gain social services experience, then this position may be for you.
The duties of this position also include, but are not limited to:
- Review medical history
- Perform readings of digital retinal images
- Provide interpretation of external and retinal photographs
- Maintains Hawaii optometry license.
- Experience with tele-retinal screening and chronic disease progression.
- Must be able to work with multi-ethnic and multi-cultural staff and clients.
- Must be eligible for credentialing with Quest and the majority of other third party payers the clinic participates with.
Please visit our Website at www.waikikihealth.org for additional information.
In order to be considered for the position, you must apply through ADP Workforce Now.
Résumé sent via e-mail will not be accepted.