Waikiki Health’s primary care clinic is now accepting applications for the position of a full-time Medical Assistant. The Medical Assistant position supports clinic operations in medical and reception areas. Under the direction of medical providers, the MA assists in providing services, including patient intakes, vital signs, patient education, and counseling.
The duties of this position require the handling and management of confidential health information. Consequently, a primary responsibility of this position is to safeguard, protect and maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all consumer health information.
This position also requires flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends.
In order to be considered for the position a candidate must fulfill the following qualification requirements:
• Good computer skills.
• Successful completion of a medical assistant program (including externship and certification).
• Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment and use a multi line phone.
• Ability to provide superior customer service.
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows-based programs.
• Familiarity with an electronic medical records system and experience handling cash is preferred.
• One to two years of previous experience as a medical assistant is preferred.
In order to be considered for the position, you must apply through ADP Workforce Now.
Résumé sent via e-mail will not be accepted.