Waikiki Health’s Next Step Shelter is now recruiting for a full-time Housing Associate. Next Step Shelter provides emergency shelter, housing placement and eligibility assistance for those experiencing homelessness.
The primary duties of this position also include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring shelter grounds (security).
- Assisting clients with daily needs.
- Ensuring shelter is clean and orderly.
Applicants must also be available to work rotating shifts (day, evening, and overnight), including weekends and holidays.
If you are passionate about helping and empowering one of the most vulnerable populations in our community, and/or wanting to gain social services experience, then this position may be for you.
In order to be considered for the position, a candidate must fulfill the following qualification requirements:
- Customer service experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience working in social services field desired.
- Must be organized and able to complete all assigned tasks.
- Must have basic computer skills knowledge.
Please visit our Website at www.waikikihealth.org for additional information.
In order to be considered for the position, you must apply through ADP Workforce Now.
Résumé sent via e-mail will NOT be accepted.