Waikiki Health’s Next Step Shelter is now recruiting for a full-time Housing Navigator. Next Step Shelter provides emergency shelter, housing placement and eligibility assistance for those experiencing homelessness.
Duties of this position also include, but are not limited to:
- Develops an individualized housing plan with each household assigned to their caseload.
- Assists households with finding and maintaining permanent housing.
- Works with the Job Training Supervisor with finding employment.
- Monitors the shelter to ensure safety for residents.
Applicants must also be available to work rotating shifts (day, evening, and overnight).
If you are passionate about helping and empowering one of the most vulnerable populations in our community, and/or wanting to gain social services experience, then this position may be for you. In order to be considered for the position a candidate must fulfill the following qualification requirements:
- Must have at least 1 year of work experience in a medical or social service setting.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and have basic computer skills.
- Must be organized and able to complete all assigned tasks.
- Hawaii driver’s license with clean driving abstract required.
Please visit our Website at www.waikikihealth.org for additional information.
In order to be considered for the position, you must apply through ADP Workforce Now.
Résumé sent via e-mail will not be accepted.