Waikiki Health’s HIV Early Intervention Services (HEIS) is now recruiting a full-time HIV Program Assistant. The HEIS team provides early intervention services, including HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C education, testing, and linkage to care, for clients in drug and alcohol treatment centers throughout the state of Hawaii. This position provides direct patient-centered care to our clients during team outreach as well as key administrative support to our department. Duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Provides confidential HIV & Hepatitis C testing and counseling.
- Teaches HIV/Hepatitis prevention education classes to groups of up to 75 clients.
- Schedules team outreach to all serviced Oahu treatment centers.
- Provides data entry and administrative support.
- Provides communications and scheduling support.
- Participates in routine quality improvement activities, data collection, and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work and/or health care preferred.
- Experience working in data collection, budgeting, billing payments, reporting preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Must be available to work occasional evening hours.
- Experience working with high-risk individuals or individuals with Hepatitis C or HIV/AIDS strongly preferred.
- Valid Hawaii driver’s license with clean driving abstract.
- Trained in phlebotomy and/or willingness to learn.
- CPR/AED/First Aid Certified or willing to be certified, and TB Clearance required.
Please visit our Website at www.waikikihealth.org for additional information.
In order to be considered for the position, you must apply through ADP Workforce Now.
Résumé sent via e-mail will NOT be accepted.