Waikiki Health’s HIV Early Intervention Services (HEIS) is now accepting applicants for a HEIS Program Manager. This position assists the Chief High Risk Services Officer in logistics for the HEIS program including HIV testing and education at substance abuse treatment centers, data tracking and reporting, and also provides medical case management services for clients who are HIV positive and/or Hepatitis C positive.
- Ability to deliver group education presentations to 5- 100 people.
- Supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- Willingness to draw blood from individuals (after training).
- Experience in working with homeless, substance abuse, mentally ill, and crisis population.
- Experience in working with individuals with HIV/AIDS and/or HCV is preferred.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Grant writing experience preferred
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member.
- Basic office and computer skills are required.
- Graduated from an accredited university.
- Advanced degree in Social Work, CSAC, Registered Nurse, LPN is strongly preferred.
- Valid Hawaii State Driver’s License required.
Please visit our Website at www.waikikihealth.org for additional information.
In order to be considered for the position, you must apply through ADP Workforce Now.
Résumé sent via e-mail will not be accepted.