Waikiki Health is now recruiting a full-time HIV Early Intervention Service (HIV/EIS) Program Manager. Under the supervision of the Chief High Risk Services Officer, the HIV/EIS Manager coordinates day-to-day tasks of the HIV/EIS Program including supervision of staff, adherence to applicable regulations, implementation of program plans, and compliance with funding requirements.
The duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain current knowledge of county, state and federal regulations, policies, guidelines and procedures relating to the delivery of primary medical care and ancillary health services for People Living with HIV.
- Manage and coordinate of Waikiki Health’s continuum of HIV/STD-related programs and services.
- Assist Chief High Risk Services Officer with management of Federal, State, and other grant/contract funding for HIV/HCV/STD prevention and treatment services.
In order to be considered for the position, applicants must meet the following qualification requirements:
- Graduated from an accredited school or university. Master’s degree preferred.
- Professional experience working in the area of HIV/AIDS strongly preferred.
Please visit our website at www.waikikihealth.org for more information on Waikiki Health.
In order to be considered for the position, you must apply through ADP Workforce Now.
Résumé sent via e-mail will not be accepted.