Waikiki Health’s HIV Early Intervention Services (HEIS) is now accepting applicants for a Health Educator/Case Manager. The Health Educator/Case Manager provides group health education, risk assessment, counseling, HIV/HCV testing, referral services and medical case management to clients in substance abuse treatment.
- Experience working with individuals with HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C is strongly preferred.
- Experience in Medical Case Management preferred.
- Experience or willingness to learn Phlebotomy and HIV testing required.
- Excellent public speaking skills; computer skills, and collaboration with community agencies required.
- Experience working with diverse populations (mental illness, substance abuse, homeless) required.
- Culturally competent, non-judgmental, self-directed and flexible.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work occasional nights.
- Bachelor’s degree and State of Hawaii driver’s license required.
Please visit our website at www.waikikihealth.org for more information on Waikiki Health.
In order to be considered for the position, you must apply through ADP Workforce Now.
Résumé sent via e-mail will not be accepted.