- Oversee daily program administrative duties.
- Conduct volunteer recruitment, intake, orientation, training, and supervision.
- Coordinate volunteer service delivery.
- Coordinate student intern recruitment, orientation, training and supervision.
- Coordinate Elder Services Housekeeper in-home cleaning service with kupuna.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local government and community partners.
- Represents Waikiki Health’s Friendly Neighbors program at community events.
- Monthly reporting in government database
- Data collection
In order to be considered for the position, applicants must meet the following qualification requirements:
- Comfortable working with disabled, low income and at-risk senior citizens.
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and adapt to flexible schedule.
- Must possess excellent social and communication skills.
- Must be organized and able to complete all assigned tasks.
- Hawaii driver’s license with clean driving abstract required.
- Coordinator and/or senior experience preferred.
- Database management and strong computer skills preferred.
Please visit our website at www.waikikihealth.org for more information on Waikiki Health.
In order to be considered for the position, you must apply through ADP Workforce Now.
Résumé sent via e-mail will not be accepted.