Waikiki Health is recruiting for a temporary, full-time Dentist for our Makahiki Clinic. This position begins in June 2018 and will last approximately 6-12 weeks. Essential duties include providing oral health services to patients, and other duties may be assigned.
- Must have a degree from an American Dental Association accredited dental school and possess a current unrestricted or community service Hawaii dental license.
- Must possess a current Federal and State DEA license to dispense and prescribe medications.
- Preferred: 2 years of experience working as a dentist, with no less than 1000 direct patient care hours per year.
- Must have the ability to diagnose and treat dental and oral disease including the principles, practice standards, methods and operative techniques of adult dentistry.
- Must have knowledge of preventive dentistry and be able to educate patients in prevention of dental and oral disease.
- Familiarity with the communities to be served is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with individuals, groups, and professionals in a culturally appropriate manner.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all patients and employee information in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Enforces clinic policies and procedures to ensure that the principles of Waikiki Health are implemented.
Please visit our website at www.waikikihealth.org for more information on Waikiki Health.
In order to be considered for the position, you must apply through ADP Workforce Now.
Résumé sent via e-mail will not be accepted.