Waikiki Health is seeking an experienced and positive Dental Assistant at our clinic located in McCully/Moiliili. This position will be available in June 2017. If you are interested in making a difference in our community, then this position may be for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare patients for treatment and maintain a steady patient flow
- Providing chair side assistance to the dentist
- Set up operatories for procedure and breakdowns operatories after patient treatment is completed
- Maintain dental instruments, equipment, and operatories in a clean and ready for use manner
- Review patient health history, take vital signs if deemed necessary, document in patient record, and assure completion of forms and signatures
- Basic computer skills required
- Knowledge on practices and techniques in a dental office setting preferred
- Successful completion of a dental assistant program or other recognized training program preferred
- Experience with electronic dental records
- 3 years of experience as a dental assistant preferred.
Please visit our Website at www.waikikihealth.org for additional information.
In order to be considered for the position, you must apply through ADP Workforce Now.
Résumé sent via e-mail will not be accepted.