Waikiki Health is now accepting applications for a full-time Community Health Educator for the Youth Outreach (YO) Program. Our Youth Outreach Program provides essential medical and social services to homeless youth, youth runaways and other at-risk youth in our community. If you are passionate about giving a helping hand to one of the most vulnerable populations in our community, then this position may be for you.
The duties of this position include, but not limited to:
- Provide and promote reproductive health education in both individual and group settings.
- Provide and promote comprehensive reproductive health counseling intended to prevent or delay pregnancy, contraceptive methods, sterilization, infertility, or related care.
- Promote a broad range of preventive reproductive health services, including testing for sexually transmitted diseases and infections.
- Aide in referrals to other community resources for intensive or continued clinical services.
- Bachelor’s degree; preferred.
- Experience or education in health or social services procedures and/or at least one year of experience in related field required.
- Applicant must be organized and able to complete all assigned tasks.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving abstract required.
- Must be available to work afternoons and some evening hours required.
Please visit our website at www.waikikihealth.org for more information on Waikiki Health.
In order to be considered for the position, you must apply through ADP Workforce Now.
Résumé sent via e-mail will not be accepted.