Waikiki Health is recruiting for a full-time Clinical Psychologist position to provide integrated behavioral health services for adults and children.
The Psychologist serves a dual role, primarily functioning as a behavioral health consultant on the primary care treatment team where s/he identifies, triages and manages patients presenting with medical and behavioral health needs. The Psychologist also serves in a secondary role in the provision of skill training through patient education strategies; the development of behavioral change plans for individuals; the provision of evidence-based psychotherapeutic interventions; and the implementation of support services to meet the special needs of target populations.
The successful candidate will possess either a PsyD or PhD degree in clinical psychology from an APA accredited school and be licensed to practice in Hawaii.
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities are required:
- Working knowledge of evidenced-based psychotherapy treatments for medical and mental health conditions presented in both adults and children.
- High level of efficiency in conducting accurate clinical assessments of behavioral health conditions.
- High level of comfort working within the medical model on a team of primary care providers while using a consultative style.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in managing patient crises in a calm, consistent, and equitable manner.
- Ability to manage a large case-load of clients presenting with a complex range of needs within a community health setting.
Please visit our website at www.waikikihealth.org for more information on Waikiki Health.
In order to be considered for the position, you must apply through ADP Workforce Now.
Résumé sent via e-mail will not be accepted.