Waikiki Health is recruiting for a part-time Certified Substance Abuse Counselor. The Substance Abuse Counselor will operate in medical, homeless shelter, and outreach settings where he/she will provide an array of substance abuse services, including assessment, support, counseling, referrals and crisis intervention.
- Experience working with diverse populations, including individuals experiencing mental illness is required.
- Experience working with the homeless population is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Applicant must be able to work well within a multidisciplinary healthcare team.
- Basic office and computer knowledge required.
- Certification as a Substance Abuse Counselor by the State of Hawaii required.
Please visit our website at www.waikikihealth.org for more information on Waikiki Health.
In order to be considered for the position, you must apply through ADP Workforce Now.
Résumé sent via e-mail will not be accepted.