Waikiki Health is recruiting for a full-time Biller. Under the direction of the Chief Financial Officer, he/she will coordinate billing and billing compliance that primarily focus on the dental practice and support of established billing staff.
Duties of this position also include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain professional relationships with patients and staff, addressing any billing issues or concerns.
- Balancing and submit deposits to accounting for all facilities daily.
- Process insurance credit card payments.
- Enters dental lab costs for accurate invoicing.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in medical and dental billing
- Experience with all types of insurance carriers including Medicare and Medicaid.
- 2 years FQHC experience and complete understanding of QS1, AR and PMS system.
- Experience in Microsoft Office programs, including, but not limited to, Excel and Outlook.
In order to be considered for the position, you must apply through ADP Workforce Now.
Résumé sent via e-mail will not be accepted.