In addition to basic required benefits, Waikiki Health offers its employees:
- Paid Time Off (PTO): Employees accrue PTO for vacation, sick leave and personal leave at a rate that increases with years of employment. So the longer an employee works at Waikiki Health, the more PTO he/she earns.
- Paid holidays: Waikiki Health observes most federal and state holidays.
- Medical, Dental, Drug and Vision Insurance: (UHA, HDS, Kaiser)
- Retirement Benefits: (Mutual of America) with generous employer contributions
- Recognized Domestic Partners and Reciprocal Beneficiary Relationships
- Flex Spending Plan: (Benefit Services of Hawaii) – an optional benefit to use “pretax” dollars to pay for medical expenses
- Employee Assistance Program: (WorkLife Hawaii) – Professional counseling services are available at no cost to employees and their household members to assist with personal or work-life balance issues
- Direct Payroll Deposit
Additional benefits for Providers:
- Licensing Reimbursement
- Continuing Medical Education Paid Time and Reimbursement
Benefits are subject to change and may vary depending on employment status and position. Please verify your benefits eligibility with Human Resources.
Waikiki Health is also a National Health Service Corps approved site.